IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

syniverse = carlyle group, page-13

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    MBE wants to integrate their product with Syniverse. Syniverse says, yer sure, pay us $$$ to use our API, then go forth and prosper.

Maybe MBE aren't paying them any and instead have an agreement to give them X% of revenue? But i doubt it. I think MBE are paying to use Syniverse's DCB infrastructure. Do you think it's a coincidence this is announced now after the Capital raising? Their using the capital raising to integration Convey with Syniverse. It's not a small task. This will require a software developing and very extensive testing.

Currently:
    Convey <-> Mobipay <-> Singtel
    Convey <-> Mobipay <-> Telstra
    Convey <-> Mobipay <-> Optus

It's not an easy job to adapt Mobipay to different operators. It's hard enough getting it right in one country and then having to deal with different operators way of doin things and different laws etc in other countries.

What Syniverse offers:
    Syniverse is deployed on many telcos already. It has one interface.

What Mbe wants to do:
    Convey <-> Syniverse

Then MBE signs contracts with whoever runs Syniverse operator billing.

Here is an outtake from Syniverse product guides:
    Direct Operator Billing for App Stores
    http://www.syniverse.com/products-services/product/Direct-Operator-Billing-for-App-Stores
    Centralized billing platform
    ***Removes complications related to adapting your platform to the different billing systems of various operators***
    Allows app store developers to track sales of their applications and revenue share

Direct Operation Billing for App Developers and Content Publishers
    One-Stop-Shop Solution
    Support for multiple business models, including Pay-Per-App, Freemium/In-App purchasing etc.
    ***A single interface to mobile operators billing systems***

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.