A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

I think there is a lot that is commercial in confidence between...

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    I think there is a lot that is commercial in confidence between A2M and Synlait.

For instance, late last year pricing became a part of the dispute between the two parties. Details like pricing, minimum volumes, etc have always been confidential in the A2M-Synlait supply agreement so there is not a whole lot either party can say other than what is in dispute.

The bigger issue here is that there are not many things A2M can say about the situation without needlessly telegraphing their intentions. I can't think of much they could say about the situation that doesn't just reveal their hand prematurely or box them into a course they might not want to commit to yet.

They can't really be expected to commit to a specific course of action about Synlait when the situation is changing rapidly and Bright Dairy have also not revealed their end game either. It is not exactly like Bright is saying much publicly about the situation either.

I don't think A2M is being overly 'nice' to Synlait. We've already terminated their exclusive supply rights, disputed their pricing, shifted business to their next door neighbors Yili, and are now holding them hostage to insolvency. That's more than enough to get them booted off the Christmas card list

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.