A2M 1.50% $5.90 the a2 milk company limited

I am indeed jusdging it on the share price. Its been a few years...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

I am indeed jusdging it on the share price. Its been a few years since he took over ans we are no where near where the sp is when he start his 1st day.

Yes Jayne sold her shares but we were 17 dollars and yes those days are different than it is today.... no birth decline and we got daigos etc.....

As i meantioned on my earlier posts, what is the point of inveating in a profitable business when you dont gain anything from the price of shares. Not only are we not gaining anything, most of ua are on a loss. As a ceo he prob atate he doeant cate about the share price as his responisbility is to create profits and revenues but again that defeat the purpoae of us investing and no doubt its profitable just no growth.

And has he specify what he is going to with the near 1 billion from all the profits? Seeing the share price as it is and seeing how most of ua shareholders are unhappy.... he could uae some of that massive cash to provide a special dividend and buy back at this low price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.