A2M 4.17% $5.74 the a2 milk company limited

except it isnt a growth stock though is it. Going off what the...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    except it isnt a growth stock though is it. Going off what the instos thieves expected in Aug report and damage to price it caused would indicate that the growth expected is not good enough to clarify as a growth stock.

What are they doing to grow?

- Failed for 4 years now to spend cash in order to increase growth substantially
    - They continue to focus on 1 market to heavily which the insto thieves have used as fuel to attack the SP consistently. Even DB consistently has stated headwinds yet what has done to mitigate risk or has minimally pursued other markets with growth. Nothing, just sitback and hope works (which doesnt).
    - Slow to put out new products. Should have been on senior formulas a long time ago. How much do they put into new r&D.
    - Still dealing with supply chain issues from synlait. What did they do to mitigate this? Nothing it seems despite knowing synlait was garbage for some time.
    - Wasted money on a buyback which could have been used to mitigate any other risk.

There is nothing growth about this.. ahh i correct myself as said above the growth is too slow. The management are failing to achieve what is expected with inaction and poor decisions. They are not worth what paying them now. If look back, the daigou issue was fixed ages back and what have they done since?

Its been 4 years of same garbage over and over. The price is again shot. Over and over the price is pumped and dumped.

If have nothing to boost growth further and management keep spitting same garbage china headwinds and blaming that, then its time to recognise not a growth company and start to return some to shareholders, retail who has been shafted the most in paticular.

I liken this to something like Glassons. There is nothing new, just clothing but they grow in sales, yet they pay a 7% divvie.

Besides they can pay a divvie and still grow. Look at fisher and paykel (FPH). Maybe that is something that a2 should aim to be like, high R&D to keep on top and the price is booming. they had headwinds but didnt matter, did something about it. Same cant be said for DB and the garbage team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.74
Change
0.230(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.155B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.54 $5.88 $5.47 $19.14M 3.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10518 $5.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.75 168 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.