SNT 0.00% 3.2¢ syntara limited

Syntara the science explained, page-68

1. 12,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6155
    Apologies @newB , I thought your statement about being to busy was about one of the Investors I had tagged in ,, it's one of them that's in Thailand currently not Gary.

Gary responded the next day ,, to date he has answered every question put to him which is great to have a CEO that burns the midnight oil and values SH.

"There will be a market announcement upon full enrollment , Guidance remains the same ...."

It was an "everything is going to plan response"

Management understand they have set themselves a deadline of December , they have booked their slot to deliver results in the United States , no one books a main stage slot to fail in front of their peers and the Medical Fraternity..

Once I had read the Phase I documents , usually a bit droll but the data was as positive as it was significant..with Principal Investigator comments..

When you have an Industry Leader in a Scientific Document use terms "Unprecedented" " Unseen Before" "Remarkable" they aren't average results.

Burns and scar repair is highly visual ..... what would be of interest is "Did the Phase I Patients continue to utilise the Topical Treatment beyond the Trial"?
    Open Label Extension? as the longer the exposure to the treatment would indicate a continued benefit to patients...

Would it be possible to eradicate the scar tissue and not just reduce the scar ? NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $23.04K 739.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.