CWK 0.00% 99.0¢ coalworks limited

synthesis energy plant in oz is it cwk yes

1. 17,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    http://www.benzinga.com/press-releases/b214628/zacks-voice-of-the-people-highlights-opportunities-with-synthesis-energy-syst

Posted on 04/08/10 at 5:06pm by Benzinga Staff
    CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Zacks' Voice of the People Highlights Opportunities with Synthesis Energy Systems

Featured Post

SYMX

Hi guys,

To those of you who think oil prices will continue to rise, I suggest that you follow closely the performance of Synthesis Energy Systems (Nasdaq: SYMX). This company has a proprietary technology for production of syngas from low-grade coal and biomass.

Syngas can be used to produce Ammonia, Methanol and Fuels, all the crucial elements that are currently produced from oil. The technology is cheap and competitive. The first plant started working recently in China.

This company has unlimited potential because coal is very abundant in China. It is now building a second plant in China and in addition collaborating with an Australian company on a forthcoming Aussie plant. Believe it or not I put a price tag of $30 on this stock (currently at $1) within a period of 5 years.

About Zacks

Zacks.com is a property of Zacks Investment Research, Inc., which was formed in 1978 by Leonard Zacks. As a PhD in mathematics Len knew he could find patterns in stock market data that would lead to superior investment results. Amongst his many accomplishments was the formation of his proprietary stock picking system; the Zacks Rank, which continues to outperform the market by nearly a 3:1 margin. The best way to unlock the profitable stock recommendations and market insights of Zacks Investment Research is through our free daily email newsletter; Profit from the Pros. In short, it's your steady flow of Profitable ideas GUARANTEED to be worth your time! Register for your free subscription to Profit From the Pros by going to http://at.zacks.com/?id=5958.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.