FGR 1.92% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

synthetic graphite, page-15

1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks nasa - it is nice to be back. I have always kept a close eye on 'smurf' as you used to call it and just felt like now was the right time to re-enter. The size of the water market simply cannot be underestimated on a global scale. In a short time graphene is already being developed for use in geofabrics, which are used in the mining industry (tailings dams), civil enginering projcts such as road construction and stormwater runoff control and the ever growing (storm)water quality industry (just google water sensitive urban design or WSUD). Another area that is being looked into is the potential filtration benefits of graphene. This is a multi $billion dollar industry - just have a look at what EMC are doing and how the SP has appreciated. If graphene can be developed for the waste water and even potable water industries then there is massive potential for water and graphene. That is just one industry that I am directly involved with - How many other existing industries are there that could benefit from a 'graphene injection' ?

Exciting times indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $11.69K 228.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60938 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 271551 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.