MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Cartex, 1) What's your estimate of demand for natural spherical...

1. 301 Posts.
    Cartex,

1) What's your estimate of demand for natural spherical graphite over the next 10-20 years?

2) What are the price ranges for the primary synthetic anode grade graphites that you mentioned?

3) If a new wonder battery emerges (Goodenough, Bosch etc.) in 2020-2021, after 2-3 years of building manufacturing plants, what demand would you see for lithium-ion batteries with carbon composite anodes beyond 2024? I.e. 0%, 10-20% market share etc. and in which applications?

4) I'm doing a substitution "analysis". So far natural graphite seems to have good prospects for displacing synthetic in the higher end of the cast iron recarburiser market. Thank you for giving me an estimate of DeSulco historical pricing. Do you have any other pricing data for graphite recarburisers superior to graphitised petroleum coke in regards to solubility that are more expensive?

5) Which applications do you see potential for new flake graphite miners to target and potentially displace existing markets using synthetic? Specifically, if new participants can produce graphite that's 98%+ C with low sulphur and volatiles in bulk, what existing and new market opportunities could that offer?

6) Hypothetically, if new flake graphite miners can produce >99.9% C (with negligible sulphur, volatiles, and moisture) at a total cost of USD$625 - 950, what existing and new market opportunities could that offer?

Thanks for your insights to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.