SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Thanks Nauv, and sorry re size of your holding, I'm incorrect on...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks Nauv, and sorry

re size of your holding, I'm incorrect on that point... apologies my friend.

re the reporter...I took the reporters stance to be a recommendation for a buy, with the caveat that the revenue which will be reported in the next quarterly report, (for Quarter Jan - Mar 2017) is not what he is basing his recommendation on. i.e. dont expect too much in the next quarterly report in regards to revenue.

I don't think anybody is expecting stellar revenue in this next quarterly. I'm certainly not. And I wholeheartedly agree with you Nauv, unrealistic revenue expectations for this next quarterly report is the last thing that we want.

Gary stated in the webinar that 2 to 3 weeks income from Verizon will be included in the revenue figures in the upcoming quarterly report, for Jan - Mar 2017. How much will 2 to 3 weeks revenue be? I don't know, but it's obviously significant enough for Gary to make the statement regarding it.

I do feel that as we are now in Q4 and we will have a full quarter of income from Verizon (FIOS?) in this quarter, and in subsequent quarters, plus eventually income from Verizon OTT in the future, that the revenue stream will grow from this point forward.

Cheers, DAL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.