SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

The SYnTonic Brief As non fictional as possible (For Huntfish...

1. 1,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    The SYnTonic Brief
    As non fictional as possible (For Huntfish anyway)

SYT Team

A well formed group of experienced professionals with vast industry knowledge in the telco/mobile space
    Add into the mix our co-founders and CEO (a forward thinking particle physicist) and our CTO/President who is a proven master of architecting large scale multi platforms, and you have got yourself a recipe for a pretty tasty dish
    The latest board members have taken 1.3 million shares a year for the next 3 years in lieu of cash (important point this one)
    And our advisor took exercisable options
    Incentive plus to perform....yep

Here are the latest members of Syntonic and a little of what they have to say about being apart of Syntonic

Added to Syntonic’s executive team is Mr. Randy Smith, a leader and pioneer in digital media for nearly twenty years, including executive positions at DTS, Microsoft, and Xing Technologies. Mr. Smith will be leading corporate and business development, allowing the Company to rapidly prospect and close business opportunities.
    "The Syntonic team has successfully established its reputation as a worldwide leader in sponsored content services and mobile BYOD split billing," said Randy. "The market potential for Syntonic's products, services and platform technologies is exhilarating, and I'm looking forward to helping Syntonic incubate, develop and implement growth opportunities around the globe."

Steve Elfman, former President of Sprint, a major U.S. telecommunications company, to be appointed as Director, bringing extensive experience in the wireless industry
    “My decision to join Syntonic’s Board of Directors was very deliberate, driven by my assessment of the company’s product strategy and the executive team’s long-term vision. Syntonic is well positioned to make a big impact on the way mobile data is consumed and used for business intelligence. The road ahead looks bright and I’m excited to see what we can accomplish.”

Chris **riel, former Chief Executive Officer of Zain Africa and Top-100 Global Telco Influencer, also to be appointed as Director
    “After working in the telco and mobile industry for decades, I’ve only seen a handful of companies like Syntonic with the potential to succeed based on the widespread global impact the technology can have on massive populations of people. Syntonic is on the right track, and I’m ready to jump in on the board with strategies and ideas to help strengthen their position as a leading provider of sponsored data solutions.”

SYT Products

A secure, cloud based, worlds first, true cross carrier Connected Services Platform which is the only platform able to address the customers billing directly - which underpins
    * Freeway (for consumers)
    * Dataflex (for businesses)
    * OTT - Over the top mobile video service (for televisions in everyones pocket )
    Available on iOS and Android
    (iOS version took a long time and needed help from AT&T to receive the appropriate API's needed from Apple which only a handful of company's have been able to achieve in the world) Another very important point putting our competition at a massive disadvantage for achieving a truly comparable cross carrier platform

Telco Deals in Place

Tata Communications
    White Label Sponsored Data Exchange (presently rolling out & soon to be launched globally)
    Renegotiated deal for increased nett revenue share (from 15% to 22.5% minimum)
    Launching of our own products on this same exchange inevitable also

Verizon
    Integrated and launched on Verizon's Freebee Data and Perks (only partner to do so)
    OTT service in development at Verizon's request (and our pleasure)
    Licensing of our CSP and SDK plus sub licensing to third parties

AT&T
    Integrated on the AT&T network
    Negotiated a 70% discount in data pricing opening the doorway for a viable OTT service to be created
    (I personally believe this discount wasn't because AT&T were feeling generous.....strategic)

Partnerships/Content Providers
    On board the SYnTonic Express

Hersch, Reliance, Billaway, Zapak, Boomdash, Nazara, Expedia, BBA Studios, Perform Group, Konami, Pokemon Go

Continents already Launched

United States, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico (with a Spanish version just launched simultaneously)

Dataflex

Syntonic has received no shortage of interest in its DataFlex product, particularly in California where there is threatened and pending class action ligation from employees who have not been reimbursed by their employer for their work-related mobile expenses. Syntonic DataFlex has only been offered through a non-revenue generating pilot program and receives 2 to 3 in-bound enterprise requests per week for participation in the program. The Company is learning from these pilots and has received strategic insight from the two independent reports commissioned by Information Solutions Group on employee and employer habits, trends and needs in mobile split billing.

Keep your eye on this 'pillar of the company' later in the year for when they flick the switch on all of the trials for these enterprises turn into revenue producing agreements

Competition

Will always be there, but the word around town is that they all stand in STARK CONTRAST to what SYT has to offer
    It also has an UNRIVALED operator network footprint to deliver their services for content providers due to their unique cross carrier functionality and seemless integration into the telcos network

I hope you have enjoyed this brief and continue looking into this great Co listed on the ASX

I'll leave you with still to date my favourite paragraph from any of the announcements and also recommend you watch the latest webinar to hear our co-founders talking about what they know best

The timing of this capital raise is driven by several large-scale revenue generating opportunities which have recently arisen and that require a quick market response to maximize market share. For example, Syntonic’s multi-faceted engagement with Verizon Wireless, the United States’ largest mobile carrier with nearly 100 million subscribers, requires an immediate company scale-out to accommodate and capture the upcoming business opportunities. The Company’s expansion to support Verizon builds on the strategic foundation of Syntonic’s Connected Services Platform integration with AT&T and Tata Communications. The Company is now in a unique and advantageous position to be the world’s first cross-carrier Mobile Virtual Network Content Provider (MVNCP), offering audio and video services with a direct billing relationship to the end-user, either through sponsorship or paid subscription. In the U.S., Syntonic has the unrivaled operator network footprint to deliver these services to over 70% of the addressable smartphone audience. In addition, Syntonic is now in advanced discussions to extend these services into the European market.

Keep in mind the capital raise was back in November for 3.4c and here we are today

Maybe also keep in mind that once TATA launch their Data Exchange officially, there will be no looking back for Syntonic

Consumer demand for Freeway in Indonesia and Malaysia remain strong with nearly a 6x quarterly increase in app downloads. Syntonic is developing a robust consumer base for data rewards that will transition to sponsored data offers once Tata Communications deploys the white-labelled Syntonic Connected Services Platform across regional carriers.

IMO DYOR and all that stuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.