SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I finally had an opportunity to listen to the webinar. I must...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    I finally had an opportunity to listen to the webinar.

I must have been listening to a different webinar to everyone else. I thought it was an excellent presentation.

Product development is complete and global deployment has commenced. The company has validated the product and has proven carrier grade technology. The global rollout is about to rapidly expand our install base.

TATA - they confirmed that there is marketing material on their website in relation to their global Sponsored Data Exchange. Commercial deployment appears to be eminent.

Verizon - scaled rollout progressing. Increasing the number of handsets being sold with our technology pre-installed.

WX Data - they confirmed that it is a white label agreement - WX data has agreements with 3 of the largest telcos in China with a subscriber base of 600m mobiles who operate in 30 provinces. It is the equivalent to 90 seperate agreements. Cash from the capital raise used to invest in local infrastructure to run the CSP.

International Traveller - in discussions with 20 carriers following the Mobile World Conference. Now that product development is complete and global deployment in underway, it has the ability to disrupt the global roaming market.

Dataflex - trials are currently underway in the US. IMO, the launch will follow the International traveller release and the global rollout.

In summary;
    1. Product development is complete.
    2. Funds have been raised to fund the global rollout.
    3. The global rollout will see a rapid increase in our install base.
    4. International Traveller - In discussion with 20 carriers following the Mobile World Conference
    5. Revenue from Verizon White label agreement is increasing.
    6. TATA rollout seems imminent.
    7. Current installs likely to exceed 25m by the end of December
    8. Telcos ARPU is declining at the exact time that their infrastructure spend is increasing. They are looking for revenue based content models where they can monetise user data.

The irony is that telcos can't access user data because it is encrypted. They haven't been able to compete with the ad giants. They are looking for solutions so that they compete in the ad market.

We offer a solution. We are currently the only company that can offer a cross carrier, carrier grade solution which offers data rewards, sponsored data and unlimited access to content plans that benefits the telco and the consumer. It will also provide the telcos with the analytical data that is required for the ad publishers and target marketing.

IMO, the crowning glory will be Dataflex and International Traveller. Once the global rollout is complete, we will be providing a complete solution for multi national companies with a global work force. It will allow the companies to lower their expenditure, reimburse their employees for out of pocket expenses and lower global roaming costs.

It will be disruptive and it will use a platform that is already built.

Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.