SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Syntonic December Webinar 14/12/2017, page-94

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @CaymanCeltic

Aren't you lucky.

One of my contacts has been waiting 10 days to a reply to one email and nearly a month to another.

@GoldenRocket89

Everything they say is covered in spin and is as clear as mud to investors. That's why the share price is where it is. No-one can understand the business.

Freeway was meant to be a simple way of generating revenue, get users to carry out tasks, in return they earned free data, Syntonic got the bounty's attached to those apps as well as other revenue streams.

What was it Gary said, give me a few "Spotify bounty's at $8" that model is dead in the water.

Smartphones the product is on means nothing, because we have no idea what triggers a payment & what doesn't from that userbase let alone the size of the actual payment.

(Need to relisten to the recording to the bit about Verizon & slow rollout & 10% only to try & understand what that was all about).

When they talk about something, highlight it, then there's no mention of the topic the next time the opportunity arises be worried because that means there bad news attached to the topic. Date Usage is a prime example as is the NFL.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.