SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

@twinpower Another good point regarding the product. Competing...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @twinpower

Another good point regarding the product.

Competing against multiple other company's in the "freeway" name space alone, nevermind the "free" arena in general is no-doubt a slight drawback with the name. Hard to get round if you're new to the space & trying to convey it's free to everyone I suppose !! (until you gain traction and move towards the top of the search lists).

So when we're spreading the word we need to highlight it by emphasizing its "Freeway by Syntonic's" so that it easily comes into the users view when they search for it. Hopefully that way, once they like the product they'll tell there friends about it in the same way ["Freeway by Syntonic's" for some brand recognition going forward]

It would be very interesting to hear all the feedback you get from multiple users (who are not shareholders with a vested interest in the product) both good & bad. As well as knowing if they've been impressed enough to tell there friends about it.

Word of mouth can be very powerful & it's in our own interests as shareholders to spread the word as much as possible, especially when it's not costing anyone (we ask/tell) anything to download our app and they can get tangible benefits from it.

I know I'll be telling people in Eastern Europe about it once it's worthwhile for them to do so (ie the product's available there with appropriate rewards available).

LOTM
    Last edited by Last of the Mohicans: 27/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.