SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Here is a bit of dot joining for fun. In the video he mentions...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Here is a bit of dot joining for fun. In the video he mentions the imminent launch Freeway in South East Asia. Now we have known this for a while so no news there. But how do they launch a product that relies on a phone carrier?

First dot: Indonesia is constantly brought up as an example in the presentations. This would be a logical country to launch in due to population size and I assume a large target market for Syntonic. Gary mentions 4 large telecom companies in Indonesia to target. So who are they?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mobile_network_operators_of_the_Asia_Pacific_region#Indonesia

Indonesia.jpg

Second dot: As can be seen Hutchison is the 4th largest but has reach in Vietnam, Sri Lanka, and other South East Asian Countries. We hear about a launch in SEA, not just individual countries. Once again, the logical answer would be to choose a company with a large regional reach, and from this list the only one is Hutchison Telecom.

Third dot: Where is the link to Hutchison Telecom? Gary Greenbaum himself. I can't find much about his time there, but I'm sure he would of accumulated a few favours and would be able to get his foot in the door easily enough.

Green.jpg

So IMO, we will see an announcement within a few weeks stating a licensing agreement with Hutchison Telecom. I also believe that this maybe a cause for the delay in the acquisition timetable. All just a theory for a bit of fun, so happy to be wrong. What do people think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.