SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

NH it's starting to get to the point that it doesn't matter for...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    NH it's starting to get to the point that it doesn't matter for most shareholders who are faced with a significant capital loss, they need to stop the bleeding and maybe re-enter at some other time.

I couldn't have been happier with the webinar and in my opinion my thoughts on the future are and being further vindicated. It looks really good to me but the market does not agree.

However I totally understand those abandoning ship and in good conscious how do you argue the toss? Gary said .....so you should watch your capital disappear.

It is a sad time because I believe (in my opinion) when you suffer losses in a company many will never reinvest in that company.

The share market is a zero sum game for the losers there are winners and those able to buy in at or about these levels will be big winners IMO. However there will be many who cop their losses and move on and I am sure we will see many names here disappear and only come back to curse the company when it succeeds in the future.

Takes a lot of courage to suffer losses and be indifferent. I've done it a few times with Lithium recently but it ain't easy!
    Last edited by Pizzas4: 23/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.