SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

You need to buy another 24 million shares whilst you are happy...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You need to buy another 24 million shares whilst you are happy upstreamgold ..( tongue in cheek)

Some takeaways from the webinar:

1. SYT freeway and dataflex technology powered by the CSP is NOT on trial mode. The agreement or insertion orders are on trial. We have proven technology...which leads me onto point 2.

2. Multi-billion companies like Verizon and Tata are white labelling and licensing our CSP tech to handle their complex offering to the world stage with their own reputation on the line to a rapidly competitive market landscape to boot subs and ARPU numbers. Does that not speak voulmes??
    "Call me naive but, Verizon and Tata's action speaks so loudly that I can't hear what the naysayers are saying"

3. As mentioned previously Freeway campaign manager is a DIY ( Do it yourself) for content and service providers and app developers to acquire and engage customers. And is very comparable to the GOOGLE Adwords platform with ease of use and dashboard analytics...The more regions SYT opens up the more attractive this freeway platform becomes for app developers and marketers alike...great work indeed.

4. Freeway by SYT could very well be the best Cost Per Action (CPA) platform today in it's infancy. Google can get someone to click on an ad but it cannot get the user to take desired ACTION on the offer by the advertiser. Here FREEWAY blitz the competition because it costs roughly 5 times less to get the mobile user to take out a desire ACTION in return for receiving data rewards such as the example with boomdash...powerful stuff.

5. Also some mention about EA games and redbull, with a dedicated team to manage those clients??..sounds exciting is it not?

6. The exponent company Verizon is rolling out...I'm guessing SYT will be apart of that otherwise GG would have just said "NO"?

7. GG is interested in natural share price appreciation based on successful delivery not artificially pumping the sp.

Wow..more landgrab and expansion of the FREEWAY network and revenue will flow...more good news to come..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.