SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Syntonic - Tata License > $84mil pa ?, page-35

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I have answered this before, emailed Gary around January.....Hope this information helps the debate. You produced a Google Play download for Freeway...

quote:

Hi XXXX ,

Happy New Year.

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your concerns about our U.S. sponsored data activities.

Our target market for Sponsored Data is NOT the U.S., Western Europe, and Australia where data is relatively inexpensive. Instead, the target market for sponsored data is LATAM and APAC, catering to the 70% prepay consumers who ration their data and home to the 4.2B population that can't afford data plans. What the AT&T deployment buys Syntonic is WW carrier awareness and product credibility, i.e. our platform solution is carrier-grade (high availability, reliability, and scalable). AT&T has been our ticket for WW opportunities.

Note, nearly 75% of the 60M post-pay AT&T addressable audience for Freeway is on the iPhone where we did see significant App-Store downloads.

For development markets, we will be focused on deploying our DataFlex product that provides split mobile billing for employee personal smartphones.

Interestingly, I'm in process of updating our investor presentation to better explain this regional segmentation of our two products. As mentioned, stay tuned as all of these comments will be realized in upcoming commercial deployments.

Regards,

Gary
    Last edited by Stocks78: 17/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.