SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

People understand what your doing.....And this your third crack...

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    People understand what your doing.....And this your third crack at me old mate....

Many here see my posts as research and I haven't ramped or down ramped nothing since December. My paper loss is only great if you sell below your buying price, this hasn't happened. Because I like this stock there is need to panic and my stop loss is tight within the range the company has stated to comply with ASX relisting rules. This will double my money, sure $400,000+ is great but I have money and love trading and consider myself a true fundamentals investor and won't go broke in the near term. Just do me this one favour stop pulling my chain.....

Others have said nothing and the others make up more then your thoughts, so back off....

Sorry but out of line, no proof and very disrespectful to the others that appreciate someone taking their time and love for this great stock from day one to share my findings backed with links and hundreds of hours researching day and night for free....

Not sure if this stock has taken you down but everyday it takes me higher in life and enjoyment to see how the journey will turn out....Hopefully others see me differently to how you continually paint me..

Peace Out and Good night Stocks78

Keeping strong for team PSF....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.