SYR 2.17% 23.5¢ syrah resources limited

SYR Charts, page-1110

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    I listened to the audio and like what they're doing.

The last thing they want is to be China's back-up supply only to be used in an emergency like last time. They are going to tick the mine over producing 15kt to keep it operational, well greased, keeping staff skills current and 15kt won't effect the market but will supply current customers. Then wait until everyone signs a continual off-take agreement for the right amount and price. No off-take, no graphite to be sold at a profit as AAM and the battery and EOM manufacturers can scream all they want.

I can't believe it's May 2021 and the mythical supply squeeze is happening and it doesn't look like it will be gradual. I think it's going to happen with a bang ie they'll need every flake of the 350kt now rather than gradually over a few years. Thought it was surprising they were talking to the EOM's as well. Looks like they are worried about supply and need some reassuring and/or what price we wanted.

When it comes to growth, SYR are the only game in town. When you take out the top 3 producers, China, us and Brazil, the rest of the world combined is only mining 150kt/pa. From 2023, demand per year from all the mega battery factories being built will increase at that rate. No new mine will open in the next 2-3 yrs because of the recent subdued price of graphite and the ones which will after that are mostly 5kt-30kt.

From the audio, the earliest AAM production can start from Vidalia is in 2 years. Sounds like a fait of compli but that's the quickest SYR can jump through all the hoops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $703.0K 2.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 211145 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.