SYR 4.29% 33.5¢ syrah resources limited

Well I stopped posting - even looking when the relentless -...

1. 6,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1551
    Well I stopped posting - even looking when the relentless - never ending onslaught of personal attacks on Verner - for which some were justified.

Unlike many others you mention - we had just commissioned an extremely expensive graphite mine (others did not and were no where near it )- only to sell product at a very reduced premium to China - large production only to sell well under cost of production - why so much production at a time demand was clearly not there nor customers obviously - I did not join the crucifiers although I had posted poor management previously - which remains a legacy unfortunately - there is no denying that fact or we would be around $4 - $6 today - still leaves some issues to insto's etc obviously.

Covid was a cop out to place Balama on care and maintenance - anyone knows that - why did they restart when they did? why still operating now?
    It bought them time for for demand to materialize - for which every stakeholder is relieved has arrived. Cost plenty whilst we were waiting.

Hit a nerve there Proga - nothing like a passionate holder staring at sp every minute and disliking any negative comment. Management is what got the likes of LYC - NVX to where they are - jury is well and truly out on Syrah to get it right. 2EASY example of TESLA announcement another blotch - transparency as publicly listed company is a requirement - 6 months between any ann and they stuff this one up - well done indeed by management again - as you or someone else posted thanks to our number 1 holder through the difficult times - lets see what they can deliver on FID that you said many times would be before Xmas - what they can deliver on shipping delays and all other news flow. Not all rosie is it - there's a couple just there - Delays with FID and shipping with latter being a global issue obviously.

Have management done anything with freight cost to port which is killing opex - the contractor solar plant instalation the pumped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $346.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $1.665M 4.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 151223 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 204159 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.