SYR 4.29% 33.5¢ syrah resources limited

SYR Charts, page-2000

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    The very large graphite mine was commissioned by the old management. As it turns out it was a fantastic decision as SYR are about to go into full production in 2022.

It is common for new producers to sell at a discount when entering the market to gain traction. Many Lithium miners were doing the same as they tried to quickly ramp-up. As pointed out before, they to got caught out as well by China pulling the plug on subsidies.

Covid was a cop out to place Balama on care and maintenance - anyone knows that - why did they restart when they did? why still operating now?

So you wanted SYR to ignore the Mozambique Govt and for the mine to be nationalised? Besides, why would you remain open when there was no demand. Didn't you know the global economy crashed? Millions of businesses globally closed.

They restarted when they did because demand was picking up. Why else? I don't know about you but I and a lot of others in here were pooling our research on EV sales growing strongly and analysing when and where gigafactories were being built.

They're operating now because demand and prices are going through the roof and they they'll be in full production this year. Benchmark Minerals has predicted graphite fines will be in deficit for at least the next 15 years. The IMF stated last month current graphite produces will have to increase their production to even come close to meeting demand.

From my own research and analysis, trying to understand the big picture and where and how management are taking the company forward amongst the substantial changes in the global EV market and the earlier challenges thrown at them, I don't think they have put a foot wrong.

I remember you complaining all the time why SYR wasn't SYR selling all their product in Europe for higher prices. I keep trying to point out and was repeatedly ignore, China is the only country which makes granulated graphite as precursor. It's the only place where SYR can sell it at volume.

I know you have only just re-joined the thread after 12 months but in the 12 months a lot has happened. I think your old animosities are affecting your judgement. I'm beginning to think you don't believe covid exists.
    Last edited by Proga: 04/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $346.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $1.665M 4.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 151223 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 204159 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.