SYR 3.17% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

SYR Charts, page-2025

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    That's gold perspective. Just in addition NVX following were trumping the collaboration between the newly appointed chief scientist and recognised as such Jeff Dahn and his previous and now duel role (conflict of interest) with Tesla sponsored - previously patented tech for Tesla only use!
    Yet here we are with Syrah signing with Tesla (fair enough a long way off baring fruit but very important all the same) for which NVX were expecting.

And again the environmental credentials NVX tout requires loads of electricity for their synthetic production which is being built to 10kt as we speak (supply availability on "the bend" at big blue plentiful and affordable but hardly green) and the needle coke from P66 is from oil processing I'm 99 % sure again green not quiet so.

NVX followers - and yes I am one still but far from previous holdings and I do not wish to appear a turn coat were very big on the BBB and govt connections (former and retired Navy admiral - top link with Biden I forget his name but formerly from Darwin and a very smart and respected person indeed) that would work very favorable. Although not dead in the water it may not arrive.

Yeah it is hard to assess why Syrah - a very rare all in one operator from mine to anode.

which reminds me - NVX are only now looking into development of their long held - done nothing graphite deposit in Qld. On face value one could say market caps should be reverse.

Of course NVX management and personnel are quality - NASDAQ listing are favorable but Syrah will - is catching up at Pace now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $336.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $1.380M 4.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 126793 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 209602 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.