SYR 3.17% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

SYR Charts, page-2157

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    I don't know anything re short trading - day to trading although I have managed to interpret a couple of tree shakes and been right.

The volume has been very modest in my view when comparing a few other holds in same space - same declines. Especially when one looks at the first day of the declines. Anyway for me I do not try to make any sense of it as to me - it is not company related - only if the DFS disappoints ot the quarterly disappoints then ..... However I do not expect either - nor do most holders judging by the insignificant volume - my view.
    I have a similar one on charts - credit those that put in the time to learn - study and post. Sure they can be relevant at times but how to charts interpret fiscal policies such as US currently and more so the Putin I want Crimea - no f it I want Ukraine - and the like. The only thing I take from charts is lower highs = higher highs especially when a company as Syrah is so well poised for large growth in an extreme growth industry - the largest growth industry story in the global markets - please advise me if I have missed something. Financials - Travel - Insurance - Other commodities - Pharmaceuticals - Tech with the latter 2 always pulling a big advance from time to time.

Anyway have a great Australia Day tomorrow all. Cheers to bbq and the beach with family and friends - and to lower lows and higher highs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.