SYR 3.77% 25.5¢ syrah resources limited

SYR Charts, page-2340

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Topped up on 26/09 at $1.575 as declared here.
    This stock is still a firecracker, nothing has changed since responding to a naysayer on 27/09 here.

This is a banger. I am not a fan of the man in charge or his remuneration schedule, but credit where credit is due, there are people at Syrah that have done amazing things. The synergies between the ground asset and transformation into a refined product is something few miners are currently doing - further vertical integration would only grow the company, although I am very satisfied just with ground mined graphite and the refinement at Vadalia.

The forgotten heroes of this business are the ones operating the plant on the ground at Balama - you guys are awesome. I know a few of you actively follow HC because you have reached out to me on Linkedin. Some of us are very grateful for your hard work.

When big boys like LG and the US Government are signing serenades to a much smaller fish, the fish either grows and becomes a big dog or gets eaten up by a monster.

Our share price is likely only headed in one direction while the green revolution accelerates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.