SYR 3.17% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

SYR Charts, page-3035

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    My thoughts. Given the whole renewables sector has been targeted - related companies across the board from lithium - graphite - rare earths and more have been deliberately targeted.
    Why - the insto's were late to the exponential growth of the renewables sector and all the top govs globally investing in such along with Tier 1 global - household name companies. Also the insto's preferred to wait until the risk side of this global energy transition was removed - I mean the reality is clear for all to see now --- the facts are now - not conception stage anymore.

So the insto's collude as they do - by shorting renewables companies as a strategic way to load up with millions of shares in many companies at a low premium through what the ASX here says is legal. When they have their bags full literally free of charge - a little interest on shares borrowed - commission and a fees - of course they will reverse their strategy and push share prices of their new aquisitions north to new highs - when? could be a while yet but as 2easy2 advised - they are running out of shares to short here having relieved those retail whom could not - chose not to hold and leaving insto's (2-3-4 maybe) just trading pips between themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $336.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $1.380M 4.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 126793 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 209602 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.