SYR 2.17% 23.5¢ syrah resources limited

My thoughts. Given the whole renewables sector has been targeted...

1. 6,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    My thoughts. Given the whole renewables sector has been targeted - related companies across the board from lithium - graphite - rare earths and more have been deliberately targeted.
    Why - the insto's were late to the exponential growth of the renewables sector and all the top govs globally investing in such along with Tier 1 global - household name companies. Also the insto's preferred to wait until the risk side of this global energy transition was removed - I mean the reality is clear for all to see now --- the facts are now - not conception stage anymore.

So the insto's collude as they do - by shorting renewables companies as a strategic way to load up with millions of shares in many companies at a low premium through what the ASX here says is legal. When they have their bags full literally free of charge - a little interest on shares borrowed - commission and a fees - of course they will reverse their strategy and push share prices of their new aquisitions north to new highs - when? could be a while yet but as 2easy2 advised - they are running out of shares to short here having relieved those retail whom could not - chose not to hold and leaving insto's (2-3-4 maybe) just trading pips between themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $703.0K 2.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 211145 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.