SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

syr holders - anti-canada & anti-china bias

1. 1,110 Posts.

For those SYR holders who have eyes for which to see, which of the following statements are untrue? If none are untrue, I expect people to accept reality and not try to drown out the truth by shouting and brick-bats.

As I argued previously it is better to know your competition.

1: SYR will not have a JORC until Q1 2013

2: Focus Graphite is well down the road to vertical integration – from graphite mine to graphene end-product. It is invested in the development of graphene applications and patents through Grafoid Inc. of which it holds 40%

3: Northern Graphite has just completed first phase testing of Spherical Graphite

4: China has just announced scientific break-throughs in the production of graphene with internal costs of production falling from 500 RMB per gram ($70) to only 3 RMB per gram (50c). This will allow production of graphene on a Mass Industrial scale,

5: The Kearney Mine in Ontario has graphite reserves and a milling facility, and is known to have the largest confirmed mineral resource of any North American graphite prospect. It has one of the largest individual flake graphite deposits outside of China and North Korea.

It has recently been re-commissioned during 2012, and it is estimated the Kearney Mine will process approximately one million tonnes of ore per year while producing 20,000 tonnes of natural, large flake, high carbon graphite concentrate from 2013 onwards. The Kearney Mine will be a best-in-class asset for the production of natural flake graphite, given its mineral qualities and quantities and its location in a first-world country with immediate access to transportation infrastructure. This will help ensure stable, lower cost, reliable long-term delivery of product of consistent quality to all customers. Testing completed in January 2010 confirmed 43.5 million tonnes of Measured and Indicated Resources (2.34% Cg average) and 12.3 million tonnes of Inferred Resources (2.42% Cg average).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.