SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

zztrader,Graphite is more like REEs than (say iron ore). Its...

1. 1,110 Posts.
    zztrader,

Graphite is more like REEs than (say iron ore). Its value depends on (among other things) carbon content,flake size, and what customers want. Not all customers require 99% purity, and many would settle for a cheaper 90-94% quality product.

Also, you need to know what is happeningin the rest of the world in regards to competion, I recommend you especiaaly read up on Ontario which has a solid customer base in the US.

Syrah has a great resource, but that of itself does not mean immediate customers and sales. Marketing will be critial.

I found the following comments by you to be incorrect, stupid, insulting and defamatory:

"Please leave the SYR holders to SYR related matters, rather than try to enjoy your longing for a need to stir up hornets nests, so either YOU or your Hedgefund Buddies can buy more stock on the garbage you are posting. The things people do for money, Geez~!"

You remind me of LYC traders who were upset when I cautioned on Malaysian politics, and who abused me. I have since been found to be correct and LYC SP has fallen from $1.50 to 70c. This gives me no pleasure that people have lost money, only that greedy people - who refuse to listen to good advice - deserve their just rewards.

See my reply to Prime1 who had the decency to argue a logical case. I do not agree with him but I will reply when I hve completed my research paper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.