SYR 5.00% 21.0¢ syrah resources limited

I agree. All business, especially start ups rely upon promises...

1. 86 Posts.
    I agree.

All business, especially start ups rely upon promises and credibility .

SYR management have been proven credible on constructing the mine on time - and none of the many issues raised by short-posts here re construction have proven credible - none of them.

We know the CEO had been working hard on securing deals. We know there is announcement 4 April. We know there has been a leak to the media that there is going to be a large deal announced. It is more probable that not that a large deal will be announced.

This will be another instance of management doing exactly what they say will do. It is another example of credibility and doing what was promised.

We know the CEO's past employment has provided him with an exemplary depth and breath of experience. Shaun Verner is immensely talented, young, vibrant, full of energy and enthusiasm and superbly connected and has far superior skills for the CEO position than Tolga (who still owns all his shares and was always and is still 100% committed to building the best SYR team possible) We know that the majority of analysts price this stock well above today's price. We know that the major mega investors are sitting tight.

Based on performance to date and these other facts it is more probable than not that SYR management will be continue to be credible and will carry out all its promises to shareholders.

Shortselling has been raised up like some evil nemesis and its getting a bit trendy of late in the news. "ooh short selling, oh me, oh my - someones shorting my stock, i better sell its all spooky!" Sometimes they get it right -but this is not an ABC or Bellamys where the shorters got it right, this is a Fortescue, a Worsley Parsons, its a Volvo where they got it flat wrong.

Time to wind up the pressure on the shorts

She will always be Anne to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $217.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $278.6K 1.346M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 172414 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 33436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.