SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

GoSouth : TON are obviously concerned by suggestions that SYR is...

1. 202 Posts.
    GoSouth : TON are obviously concerned by suggestions that SYR is close to finalising several deals - so it is not surprising they will try and release a report as quickly as possible if for no other reason than to put options in the minds of possible future customers. Even if the reported information is not 100% accurate I would have thought it was a good marketing strategy by TON.
    Maximusprofit : Management is not about creating a favourable short term share price . It's about long term revenue and SYR have already announced they have enough graphite to last our life times ( well definitely mine ) and so to try and claim bragging rights beyond what they have already discovered is unwarranted IMO. I believe both companies will get to production stage but at the end of the day it will be interesting to see which board of directors are the most efficient and productive. It's interesting that SYR have changed their board of directors recently because they have realised the different requirements between an exploratory based company and one moving into production . This is where at this point of time I see SYR have their nose in front - and no I am not attempting to downramp TON or promote SYR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.