SYR 3.13% 31.0¢ syrah resources limited

SYR or TON? Time to jump ship?, page-29

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Cdchi1
    I understand that you will produce lower micron product cheaply but you will kill the market with volume. Won't be worth much if you flood market with it.

I am convinced under 150 m is uneconomic and cost of moving overburden will make it uneconomic. Particularly to dig out small micron graphite where the price has been reduced due to a glut. Don't think TON have the same idea? Forget what you and me think. Experts like Jon Hykawy and SImon Moores agree it is about jumbo and large flake.

As far as vanadium is concerned. Once again people with expertise far greater than ours say the tests they have done to date are not the type that will positively confirm the successful removal of vanadium.

I have been told (yes I know you probably think I am making it up) that one of the largest graphite buyers in the world is not convinced about the quality of these ore bodies. Anyways at 500 million market cap you wouldn't want anything to go wrong now would you? Priced for perfection I would say.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $320.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $772.2K 2.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 528151 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 91326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.