SYR 3.13% 31.0¢ syrah resources limited

"Won't be worth much if you flood market with it." No they will...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    "Won't be worth much if you flood market with it."

No they will not flood the market with it. They will sell to existing buyers. If existing buyers are paying $1.2K SYR sells it to them for $1K, if $1k, SYR sells it to them at $800 etc etc. That is not flooding the market, that is supplying the market demand. It of course will kill other companies, but thats a different story.

"I am convinced under 150 m is uneconomic and cost of moving overburden will "

As per my post, there IS no overburden at SYRs project...the strip ratio is almost nil since the deposit is mineralised at consistently high grade from top to bottom, right through, completely continous in all directions.

"As far as vanadium is concerned. Once again people with expertise far greater than ours say the tests they have done to date are not the type that will positively confirm the successful removal of vanadium. "

Uhh did you see who did the tests? Think I'll back them over any heresay posted on these forums.

"I have been told (yes I know you probably think I am making it up) that one of the largest graphite buyers in the world is not convinced about the quality of these ore bodies. "

Whether you are making it up or not is irrelevant to me. As they say, "One person's trash is another person's treasure".The tests have been done on SYRs project, and not least by the actual potential buyers.

"Anyways at 500 million market cap you wouldn't want anything to go wrong now would you? Priced for perfection I would say."

If it was priced for perfection (ie the possibility nothing would go wrong, that they would sell 200k tonnes graphite plus vanadium etc) then the market cap would be multiples of $500M. So no, its not priced for perfection. Its priced at what the market thinks it should be priced at.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $320.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $772.2K 2.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 528151 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 91326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.