SYR 0.00% 26.5¢ syrah resources limited

SYR SP Discussion, page-409

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Sorry Newby, i have 4 different computers and it looks like one of them has not held on there. i don't really check sentiment
    i dont trade shares, i invest in them. though i do trade currency and indices for fun.

as ive mentioned before, i wont sell any Syrah until 12 months has past and i enter the 50% CGT reduction period. im still in accumulation mode up until we get to $2.00 then ill watch. so ill probably be holding on until June 2020 at a minimum at this stage. if the price spiked to 3.00 tomorrow id consider getting out but all my best wins are when you get a multibagger and have held on for 12 months+. i stick to what works for me. i do my homework thoroughly before i pick my stocks.
    ive got a reasonable holding now and i add perhaps 1000 shares a fortnight when income permits and only around the buy zones on the trend that i indicate in my charts.

there are recommendations out any day now regarding the 35 critical minerals(could grow to 48). graphite will take center stage with rare earths in the drive to secure USA battery material supply chain. we await the Senate to approve the recent bills which are still not finalised. plenty of support already.

what i do know for sure is that there is a 100% inverse h&S pattern base merged into a symmetrical wedge formation. during the week that this pattern merged, it formed a very rare Doji with Double Gap @1.09 on may 14. If you look around across 100's of charts, you will find them and every single time they become the major turning point. i can make money off this one symbol alone but they dont happen anywhere near enough.
    the last time Syrah has a Doji Double Gap was on the 25th of Jan - Jan 30 which was the top. This time around, its the bottom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $274.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.906M 7.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 353313 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 94642 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.