SYR 3.13% 31.0¢ syrah resources limited

SYR SP Discussion, page-4

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

Guys
    Am a big supporter of SYR
    Some points to think on:

-The big banks like credit Suisse have all been reducing their price targets over the last 12-18 months not increasing them. Credit suisse used to have a target near 8 dollars, high 7s. Now 6.40 a significant reduction. Same with the other's.

- Do we have any figures yet on AISC for graphite ? I haven't seen any so the 400 dollar a tonne is hearsay until we see these

I agree I thi k the use of up to 90 percent local workers is a good thing for Mozambique and for Syr. The sovereign risk might kick in if there are more war outbreaks there OR if the Moz govt start getting greedy like in Tanzania and start walking on big taxes and royalties... big chance of that happening over the next 3 years or so imho.

Someone raised the issue about quality control for the graphite and BAM to be used in the storage and EV market- that there us typically several years of testing to ensure it meets spec performance and safety requirements. So this one is a real risk short term to uptake of SYR graphite as the battery manufacturers need time to test syr samples and be confident before big orders come through

Demand is definitely coming. My neighbour's and work colleagues are all getting in on solar and battery storage due to the massive spike in energy costs and said they will be likely holding onto their existing cars until the range and choice improves on EV cars then will buy a EV car as their next thing. So consumer trending is moving that way... with slowing stagnant wage growth rising cost of consumables, rising costs of rent, utilities, petrol: families are looking to save money where they can. I see in the US now companies are popping up managing apartment and building solar grids and doing a co share energy market. So little mini energy grids are going to start popping up everywhere very soon because the energy companies charge 3x to consume vs paying for it from people's solar panels. I think at some point energy may become free like fixed line phone rentals and land line calls are today... with the Elon Musk roof panels coming and costs dropping more and more will invest in solar which in turn provides plenty of energy for EV vehicles.

Graphite lithium alternatives; lots being researched atm. Cobalt, lithium are very expensive. This is pushing research to look for cheaper alternatives like silicon. Should one of those other alternatives get up in the next few years there could be a major shift to this new technology over the next 5-10 years

All imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $320.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $772.2K 2.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 528151 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 91326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.