SYR 7.41% 29.0¢ syrah resources limited

Cool - I love when different patterns and especially when...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Cool - I love when different patterns and especially when different styles of TA are all confirming the same thing but from a different angle. Drawing trendlines like the H&S neckline can be a bit subjective, and I have my neckline drawn exactly the same as the upper line of the wedge (again tomayto, tomahto) - and taking this then the projection from the breakout of an Inverse Head and Shoulders is 46c, so I get $1.74. But again, this is an OUTSTANDING inverse H&S! Yes it had another test lower but they often do that before finally breaking the neckline.They are strongest (highest probability) when the shoulders overlap: check, when the neckline is sloping downwards: double check, and more powerful when formed over a longer timeframe: triple check!

And so here's yet another angle! You mentioned the cup and handle- well this breakout also qualifies as a "Rounded Bottom Breakout". Yes sounds like something taught at the Kim Kardashian Academy of Trading, but rounded bottoms often form into the cup and handle pattern over time. But an entry point using the rounded bottom breakout has the advantage of getting you in very close to the... err.. bottom- rather than waiting till price gets all the way up to a breakout of the cup rim. Disciples of the rounded bottom breakout set a profit taking target (different to a price projection) of the 200 day simple moving average, which would be $1.62. Phew, those crazy Khardashians! rolleyes.png

For anyone interested in Inverse Head and Shoulders, here's a couple of links. Make sure you read this Rayner dude's guide and some of his other stuff as well- he often has some extra, sensible tips that you don't get with a standard overview- (just reverse everything he says about a standard H&S.) https://www.tradingwithrayner.com/academy/chart-patterns/head-and-shoulders/ and ahttps://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/inverseheadandshoulders.asp

Good luck everyone smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.