TON 15.4% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

The logic of Johnnycrash and others escapes me. This forum is...

1. 755 Posts.
    The logic of Johnnycrash and others escapes me. This forum is getting worse not better. The rah rahs are getting so desperate that they are now making totally non sensical statements. Johnnycrash needs to look at the SP of SYR which remains stable or up whilst TON is in reverse with a CP coming that will squash the SP even further and not achieve the required funding to enable the company to complete the necessary works as the admin costs buoyed by over high wages will delete the funds too quickly.

Justobserving refuses to acknowledge the poor performance of TON with the majority of SHs heavily in the red and then forecasts $10 per share. Surely he is jesting with this prediction. We the SHs must make management more accountable by pressurising them to always act in our best interests and to be accountable for all the wages, perks, admin costs and free trips overseas all at our expense whilst the company produces nothing and does not look like producing any revenue in the foreseeable future. The SP of TON is poor yet management remains silent. Not good enough IMO.

DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $2.659K 212.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 537221 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.