SYR 3.39% 28.5¢ syrah resources limited

Syrah with BHP Billiton Management, page-29

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    It's all very well for Doctor Fouad and Graphite to assert, without a shred of evidence for their statements, that Syrah cannot possibly commission the Balama mine this year, and produce any more than a few thousand tonnes of graphite.

All the facts suggest otherwise.

Less than two weeks ago, in the Quarterly Report, the company confirmed that mine and processing plant construction was on schedule - as it has been for many months. The CEO confirmed that 90% of the first year's production is already spoken for, and that additional sales are being actively pursued (which, I think, means that they have a good chance of placing that remaining product).

And that is not some miserable little 10k or 20k tonnes that the industry toddlers hope for. It means somewhere north of 250k tonnes. Patient Man has shown, and documented, the reality here

If Doctor Fouad and Graphite prefer to not believe formal announcements from a consistently careful and conservative management, and would like to pretend (perhaps, because of their own holdings) that it will not happen, that is their affair. But please let us have some sort of supporting evidence if we are to see claims that these finger-in-the-air guesses should be given any credence whatsoever.

Cheers,

Prime1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.