SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

Prime1, As the DoctorFouad explained to you the evidence comes...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Prime1,

As the DoctorFouad explained to you the evidence comes for experience.

Yes I read that Syrah reports that 90% of of first years production is already spoken for? What does this really mean? We all know buyers must first test new suppliers and thus it can take 6 months to over 1 year to approve new suppliers. We all know buyers purchase their demands 6 month or more in advanced and Syrah like any new graphite mine can not guarantee they will not have start up issues and thus most if not all buyers will wait to make sure Syrah has ongoing consistence supply. Syrah also does not report what their average basket selling price will be. (They could be selling at below costs just to move volume)

As for selling 250K within the first 2 years common sense tells us this can only happen. To sell this volume over 50% of the sales volume must come be sold within China and to make this happen they have to sell at a loss.

The Jr Mining industry is use to a lot of publishing a lot of miss information and Syrah is no different. Be careful what your read. Remember Valence reported they were also sold out with a basket price around 1200/mt and this never happen.

Both DoctorFouad and I prefer to use common sense and past experience. Yes we could be proven wrong and this would make both of us happy in that we want Syrah to be successful.

As I keep saying time will tell how it plays out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.