syria, no one elected the us world policeman, page-101

1. 84,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi occam,

"What is your answer? Sit by and watch ?"

well, probably yes.

We are in the crap we are in because the USA and others have been interfering in the ME for ages.

If there had been no interference and if the US had driven mini minors instead of kilometre long yank tanks the ME would be totally different and there more than likely wouldn't be zillions of peed off arabs who want to blow the yanks up.

When does one finally decide to mind one's own business?

There is no such thing as "some well directed missiles" - that is bs ----------------

when did the US delicately place with surgical precision some well directed missiles and leave it at that ?

didn't happen, never happened and never will happen.

The result will be yet 'another' bloody big mess with many killed.

America is arrogant ---------- does it really think the world will run amok without its wonderful guiding hand?

Do we really think that the world would be such a bad place without the British Empire and the wonderful American way parading all over the planet?

Who is trying to spy on my computer?

Syrians, Iranians, Muslim terrorists ------------ or, the yanks?

Lets face facts here -------- if America had not pinned the world's sheriff badge on itself -- it would be living in peace. Of course that is not in the interest of vested interests.

It has brought trouble to its own door and the sooner it stops cartwheeling around the globe trying to control things, the better off we will all be.

We are not talking about squeaky clean people here - we are talking about a nation that captures anyone who they think is a threat, incarcerating them - with or without charge, torturing them and keeping them in chains and hoods for how ever long they think ---------------

how's that for abuse of human rights?

Who the hell are they to judge someone using chemical weapons?

Their track record of finding weapons of mass destruction including chemical weapons is dismal ----------- zero out of 10 and we were stupid enough to follow them to war on the false pretext.

My god, doing nothing seems like a very good option on past performance.

So, hands up for a repeat performance of Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan ----------- whose up for it --------- head down bum up for another convincing defeat - just leaving yet another society with a lot of death - a massive power vacuum and a group of fresh future terrorists.

Great move America ----------- another winning decision.

na, mate ------------ we can do better that - at least we could if we weren't corrupt.

have a great day

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.