I had to have a laugh at your comments Osi at times. I wonder...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I had to have a laugh at your comments Osi at times. I wonder who you hate more the Turks, Iranians or the Syrian government more.

But this below comment takes the cake as I question if you care really for the Kurd's or only the Kurd's so long as they are US backed.

Putin's decision to reportedly probe US resolve in Deir Ezzor last week was stupid. The only way for Putin to walk out of this mess without complete humiliation is to actually work with the US to strengthen Syrian interests in the face of the Turkish / Iranian and Israeli/ Iranian proxy wars.

Let be clear the US resolve is to keep the mess going. They are illegally occupying Syria with over a dozen military bases, have funded, trained and supplied ISIS/Al-Nusra (HTS)/ and all forms of Islamic extremist's in Syria against the elected Syrian secular government. The same lot the US has trained are now used by Turkey to attack the US trained and armed Kurd's. The Russian tried working with the US but the US continues to arms these terrorist, use their terrorists to attack any deescalation agreement reached, attacked the Syrian government deliberately to support ISIS attacks on well over a dozen occasions, armed the PKK indirectly through the SDF, and supports Turkey's intervention against the Kurds. The US is training ex-ISIS militants openly in the Kurdish/SDF regions and have allowed them to attack the Syrian government positions in Deir Ezzor (who is testing whose resolve). Formed illegal committees of "moderate elected" councils and funded and trained the Kurdish police that have ethnically cleaned the area of Arabs and pro-government sympathisers. The US forces have completely flattened the beautiful city of Raqqa that remains in rubble with next to no rehabilitation with hundred of dead bodies still rotting and destroyed a huge amount of Syrian infrastructure.

A peaceful resolution can easily be reached if the US stops arming terrorists and gets out of Syria they illegally occupy.

But according to your numerous anti Putin/Russian posts they are being humiliated and need to work with the US who is happy to help. Perhaps the Russian need to work with the US also on arming more Ukrainian Nazi's the US is openly training and increase the lethal weapons deliveries in the Ukraine also. Or perhaps Putin should work with the US more on arrest warrants and blacklisting more Russian Citizens, make a bigger Kremlin list, raid diplomatic property more and assist in the deliberate policy of anti-Russian hysteria.

The US doesn't want to work with Russia they have openly stated they will oppose Russia as a number on threat. Syria is just one of the battlegrounds to prevent Russia from getting peace established.

I doubt now you care about the Kurd's in Afrin and you seem to be spiteful they are reconciling with the Syrian government that you continually label as a regime or a puppet to Russia/Iran which are invited to remove these terrorists. You should be glad this is a way of deescalating the region, but only seem to care if its the US way, which is all out war and stealing of resources.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.