the Christians in the area are begging for support and help....

1. 34,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    the Christians in the area are begging for support and help. however its falling on deaf ears. one way is for the us to leave and let the Russians and Syrians do their thing. the us is still supporting the offshoots of isis.

iran has about 6 bases in Syria and Russia has a difficult time to deal with both this lot and turkey however its still all about oil and money. hence the us presence. I actually do not hate the us - I do hate the policies that led the us to their presence in the middle east and I despise the protagonists who orchestrated this - especially in regard to the thousands of Christians that have been killed. the us leadership is the main culprit. it was putin who went in and helped put a stop to it. I'm not saying that he went there specifically for this purpose but ill bet that kirill whispered in his ear

Erdogan will set up his caliphate anyway. no one can or will stop him - including Russia. as long as they get their pipeline they wont care

and contrary to what many say the Christians in Syria support and pray for assad

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.