GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

syria ...., page-37

1. 230 Posts.
    In my opinion this whole affair is driven by oil...but not as commonly thought.....ie. spoils of war.

I put it to you all that if looked upon as who ultimately benefits, then my finger points towards Israel.

Point of note here....I am not anti-Semite...just looking at who benefits.

My rationale is as follows:
    Lets look at some points

1. Israel is surrounded by foes.....this is no secret...so the weaker your foes, the stronger you become.
    A major source of worry for Israel is the fact that her foes have oil....hence a means to strengthen themselves.
    Oil embargoes diminish income however other means of exchange bypass this so income to her foes continues.
    The only other means is regime change...if this does not occur through clandestine methods then overt methods are employed.

2. Israeli influence upon goverments.
    It is my view that US policy is somewhat influenced directly or indirectly by those of Jewish heritage either as members of the government or as wealthy / elite individuals and entities such as banks, mostly through monetary means and that this translates into policy protecting the state of Israel.
    With such a large military at its disposal, there is certainly capacity available to attack Israel's foes and have the state of Israel remain out of the fray.
    I beleive there is no other state on earth with as much influence across the western world, by way of finance and it does not surprise me that lots of european states have very quickly thrown support behind the military option even though sufficient investigation, in my mind has not been undertaken.

So in the end....who benefits?
    As in Iraq....the still cheap oil goes mainly to the western goverments rather than the anti Israeli states, and Israel's foes are systematically destroyed.

This may all seem conspiratorial but as I originally stated, this is my opinion.....I do not wish to offend those of Jewish extraction but think my thoughts above may.

There is a feeling of inevitability here that it's a case of when not if they attack Syria.
    Ultimately however, the main prize is Iran.
    In any case, the military option is very often US dollar positive so i'd suggest, at least the paper price of gold may suffer in the short term.
    I'm waiting for another bear raid just before the holstilities commence and then let the rising dollar do the rest.
    May be the last chance to pick up some ounces at the $1000 mark before the bull resumes once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.