syrian girl speaks out the truth in sydney, page-51

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lots of debate here regarding syria just want to put in a little something.

all the entities that are being discussed are not part of the western monetary system,although they export to the world they are not in reality allied with the major economic picture.

while all this is causing a pall of smoke all those "stan" countries that are largely independant with enormous resource
    that has already attracted the large multi nationals to invest,are struggling to get going .

so lets look at the supply picture if syria and iran became stranded while the emirates looked at taking a big haircut on their profits,the latter is already a reality for these are controlled markets.

then i guess china and pakistan and india would be within the grasp of the capitalists pushing the others toward resolving their social issues or face poverty on an almost unimaginable scale.

i have been reading some interesting stuff about the history of the worlds financial systems and it is very clear that western capitalism is the key elemment for the success of western culturalism.

all these other countries are driven almost solely by the
    resource they have, it is inevitable their financial system will collapse or alternatively the capitalist societies will be grovelling at the feet .

its not about religion though many are led to believe that
    is a key element,no its about ultimate power and control.

and those who once reigned supreme are now the down trodden.

the only way out of poverty for the populace is for them to become productive ,government funded economics is not a solution.

its very interesting to note all religions have at some point banned profit from money lending by way of an interest payment , however almost all governments through history have found a need to borrow in early times it was all religious rule christian,islam,whatever.

for most, the best system it seems for ordinary people is to have an ability to borrow to fund ideas ,technology,commerce
    and trade and good governance should support that.

iran, iraq,syria a long long list just dont appear to have that principal at the core of their governance.

so its in reality all about control.

just like spain experienced when the silver ran out so it will be with oil and what then, war on an unimaginable scale
    and suffering for all on an equally unimaginable scale for the whole world.

the world cannot live at the dictate of a supplier,

its very difficult to ascertain the truth in the circumstance of the so called "syria attack on its people" however its not very difficult to imagine the long term effect on Syrians and the world if good governance cannot be obtained.

Asia is the rising star not just China but all of Asia.

its just something to think about, at the end of the day
    ordinary people just like you in Syria ,Iraq and Iran will be the ones that suffer, and just like you and I they only want to live in peace and get on with the daily struggle of life.

as an African women with ritual tribal scars on her face said of Australia, the freedom you have, access to education
    and equality, the opportunity for a career this is a very good country "this is my country" I cannot praise these people enough for recognising the benefit of good democratic governance in a capitalist society , they are certainly not clinging desparately to the life they left behind the children are "Australian in one generation" that has been my personal observation.

their transition and acceptance of our democratic culture
    says everything to me about its "value" and wouldnt it be nice if those countries in turmoil could realise a similar path to capitalist democracy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.