morning,personally I don't think it matters a zot if they did or...

1. 85,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

personally I don't think it matters a zot if they did or didn't use chemical weapons.

We have seen the folly of going after WMD's before ------- why repeat the same mistake?

And if you insist ---- wouldn't you have to go for regime change?

Can we really expect to get a positive result from throwing a few missiles into chemical weapons dumps (that we are 'sure' exist) - in a limited, narrow action?

What do we hope to achieve? - teach bad puppy a lesson?

Destroy the said chemical dumps? - hmmmm, how do you destroy a chemical dump in a populated area without mass casualty?

Ok, you can target accurately - but we are not just talking about destroying structure here - we are supposedly talking about destroying agents --------- sounds like a lot of heat needed to me ----------------- and a lot of pollution -

dropping all over the people we are supposed to be protecting.

And then? Bugger off home - saying, now don't do it again!

Come on ---------- when did that happen?

This is stupidity on a grand scale and the support for USA is small ----------- and getting smaller.

Crikey, even the French have pulled the pin -- something I thought they wouldn't do because the POMS said no early - normally the French would say go because the POMS said no -

but, now, they are saying lets wait to read the report - hmmmm. Backing out of the kneejerk - very unusual for the Frogs.

All particularly silly really - no matter what is done, atrocities will continue in Syria like they have for thousands of years - sad, but true.

I suppose in a way it's a good thing if the US strikes - gives Kerry something to do -------- if he got bored he might just bomb Tasmania - absolute haven of anti US sentiment :)

have a great day all

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.