PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Aka,Why is it that you copied everything from that link except...

1. 399 Posts.
    Aka,

Why is it that you copied everything from that link except the last part that involved the sales pitch?

Oil, copper, and gold continue to be in high-demand — and their popularity doesn’t look to be slowing. We’ve uncovered three companies poised to benefit from the rising prices of these commodities. Get our brand-new report — “3 High-Risk/High-Reward Resources Stocks” — FREE!

http://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/miners-hammered-iron-ore-price-011425108.html

That wasnt journalism. It was a scare piece, designed to get some new subscribers or visitors to their site.

To my knowledge, Andy Xie is the only person forecasting $60 Fe. I have looked at his assumptions and he is internally consistent. $60 is possible if his assumptions materialise. Problem is that his assumptions have low probability. He has a contrarian personality and in my experience these types always want to make a name for themselves and that in turn is dangerous. He has been a huge China bear for many years now and has been wrong. Steve Keen is Australia's equivalent.

PLV's capex plus opex cost is $78/ton. Fe prices are nearly 80% higher than that. We will be okay.

Cheers
    Bleasby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.