XTO 0.01% 6,449.7 s&p/asx 100

Gday guysso as you know ive been a bit light on winners since i...

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Gday guys

so as you know ive been a bit light on winners since i launched my systems but im slowly grinding back, with EXL being my third >30% take profit.  hopefully it holds some nice gains into tomorrow open when i sell.

reason im bringing this up is to gloat..... haha na i just wanted to pass on a theory that i have always had about systems and searches which i found appealing.  i dont actually know if its true but i can;t find any reasons to believe that it isn't.

re drawdown: i think the worst losses and drawdowns to be had is at the start of a bear market.  either feb or october minicrashes take your pick in this instance.  the reason i htink that is because the searches are producing the stocks that have been performing in the bull market phase.  So once a bear has been maturing a bit, say >6 months or more as we are now, the stocks that are going to be coming to the top of the searches are the ones that have been performing under bear conditions which in my opinion should perform better.  I think that this is why my equity curve is starting to taper off a bit now and even starting to turn up a bit.  I dont think the mini rally we have had over the last few weeks has hurt it either!

just food for thought and thought it was relevant to this thread.

cheers guys.
    Last edited by sci9249: 29/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.