XTO 1.30% 6,365.7 s&p/asx 100

Better system trader is the original podcast, has about 160...

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Better system trader is the original podcast, has about 160 episodes and is run by a guy from melbourne called andrew swanscott. Better trader academy is a spinoff educational business that he launched with one of his guests, i think hes around episode 40? tomas nesnidal. So i already had a decent knowledge of the bloke before i ever even looked at the websites.

its funny you mention the testimonials because i have emailed the support team in the past saying that i didnt like all the testimonials. But i kind of became aware of the educational academy after i had listened to pretty much all of the original podcasts over the course of a year. I have had a few friends come over and check why ive been hibernating the last 6 months and when i show them what im dong they go 'how muych was this? oh no youve drunk the kool aid' but my response to them is that they didnt convince me of this concept, i was trying to do this in excel 18 months ago when VVX informed me that there is software that can do what was taking me a month in 3 minutes, so i already had a grasp on the concept, i just discovered that these people were selling the stuff i wanted to learn.

BUT a few things i didnt know: systems trading is an astounding amount more work than i thought. If i wasnt passionate about it i wouldnt have been able to get this far because alot of it is pretty boring. Also, this style of trading is definitely not the most profitable, but it is the only way that i personally can pull money out of the market with my particular skill set. If it isnt this way then ill have to quit trading. And in saying that i haven't actually even made any money yet. Oh i lie, i accidently hit live instead of simulated the other night and made one trade on theSP500 which was closed even before i got up and made $60 ha ha.

my advice would be to listen to the original podcasts for a while and listen to tomas nesnidals episodes after youve heard a few, see if you like what hes saying. if not probably not for you. then if you do, you dont have to buy all the courses at once, i bought the building emini breakout course and smasing false breakouts for $500 and finished them before getting the masterclass and then i got the swing and market internals classes after that.

again, happy to answer any more questions mate.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.