XTO 0.92% 6,620.9 s&p/asx 100

So much great information and tips in your post, thanks...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283

So much great information and tips in your post, thanks @wilfran1pm

Wow they look like some truly impressive systems you've been working on there wilfran... love the fact that one of your key problems after only ten years becomes trade sizes that are roughly equal to your initial system capital. A good problem to have. And that 2008 chart is unreal!! You'd never know there was even a crash based on that!

I haven't got into Amibroker again yet. Still working the two jobs at the moment, although probably only for another 2 weeks or so. I'll definitely have a decent learning curve with the programming, but have always managed to get my head around things over the years (with a bit of effort). VB, SQL and a bit of java (once upon a time) are what I have used on and off over the years. I'll be sure to start with getting my head around the vector array coding first - thanks.

For the past week or two since I posted on this thread, I've been getting into the Better Systems Trader podcasts and have been really enjoying them. Finished the 9th podcast today. So much great information in there, and the wide variety of systems/markets that they target is enlightening.

Thanks for taking the time to provide such a detailed and well thought out response - it's much appreciated.

Cheers
    JM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.