XTO 0.01% 6,449.7 s&p/asx 100

great to hear you guys have gone well and further down the algo...

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    great to hear you guys have gone well and further down the algo path! ever since we started talking about it 3 years ago ive been down that rabbit hole and never really come back out i was profitable pretty much straight off the bat. The consistency of the profits is pretty much what ive had to refine. it was quite choppy at the start with pretty decent drawdowns to profit, 1:1.5 maybe 1:2. Stomach ulcer inducing. Ive been able to chip away at style, position sizing, money management, code etc and get it to pretty much 9 from 12 months a year profitable on average. was definitely the right decision for my trading personality, i wouldnt have survived discretionary. i exclusively trade futures now with fully automated strategies written in easylanguage (tradestation, multicharts and a few other brokers language). Will have made more than my full time wage this financial year and upping the account size substantially in july so hopefully itll be my breakthrough year when i can quit and trade full time. Also making pretty tidy pocket money leasing my strategies at striker dot com. my developer name is a-cubed. reach out if you guys want to jump down the rabbit hole too!

@journeyman
    @Robo.T
    @wilfran1pm
    @VVX565
    @zestfulmocha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.