XTO 0.01% 6,449.7 s&p/asx 100

Legend, glad to hear you are doing so well! I've experience...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Legend, glad to hear you are doing so well! I've experience similar, very choppy results at times but overall convincingly up. 15 Feb will mark one full year of doing my system and I think i'll finished between 40-50% total profit. That's with plenty of errors and some improvising along the way etc, so I'm pretty pleased with it all.

What sort of profit %have you managed to achieve?

Truth be told I'm actually incorporating a bit more discretionary into it than I was previously... my system was getting me into stocks cheap and then have me exit for say a 30% profit with many of them then doing an extra bag or two. So I'm incorporated more discretionary elements in order to try to capitalise on that. I'm mainly doing that by doing a full analysis of the corporate structures and if they are tight structures with quality proven management, then holding for a longer period etc.

Having said that, I love the concept of fully automated systems and can see myself coming back to it in the future, but for now I've got to stick with the horse that's winning for me.

Are you on twitter at all mate? I'm more active over there now, although only really post about my long positions. @specwrangler

Here's my chart since 15/2/21.
    84 buys
    66 sells
    58% win rate, but it's more like 75-80% when I take out the 2 or 3 times I panicked thinking the markets were about to crash and sold a good chunk of my portfolio only to buy it all back lol (the blue line spikes in the chart below).
    Mid-Nov to Christmas had me worried!! But bloody ripper come back post xmas. Holding a little more cash now.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4065/4065723-08c694d2342802607428354a12cfd1e4.jpg

Last edited by journeyman: 08/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.